Mark R. Hall is the founding member of Mark R. Hall, P.A. Mark received his bachelor's degree from Michigan State University in 1976, and his J.D. from Seattle University School of Law in 1983. Before opening his own practice in 1998, Mark was a partner in the New Smyrna Beach firms of Bolt, Spence & Hall, and Bolt, Thurlow & Hall. Mark was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1987, and became a Certified Circuit Civil Mediator in 2000.
Mark served as the City Attorney for the City of Oak Hill from 1990 to 1996 representing the City Commission and Code Enforcement Board, advising City staff on land use and zoning issues, and helping to re-write the City Comprehensive Plan and zoning regulations. Mark also served as the attorney for the Community Redevelopment Agency for the City of New Smyrna Beach from 1992 to 2013. Mark currently serves as Issuer's Counsel for the Volusia County Industrial Development Authority for Southeast Volusia County.
Mark's Leadership Highlights:
- President, Volusia County Bar Association (1996-97)
- Chair, Florida Bar Seventh Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee, Panel 7-C (1994-96)
- Executive Council member, VCARD
(Volusia County Association for Responsible Development)
- Member, National Eagle Scout Association
- Chair, New Smyrna Beach Balloon & Skyfest Foundation